Application for General Civil Mediation Service

Use this application when: you have a dispute with someone about a non-family matter, such as landlord-tenant issues (repairs, eviction, back rent, security deposits); neighborhood problems (difficult people, fences, parking, noise, pets, upkeep); contract disputes (services & repairs); consumer concerns (used cars, returns, defects); workplace relationships (co-workers, supervisors, conditions); and other non-family matters involving money &/or behaviors.