You can find parents resources for mediators, from a wonderful mediator-mentor, Forrest “Woody” Mosten, on his website.
Check out this set of videos and resources from Sesame Street, divorce seen from a young child’s point of view, and possibly useful in helping parents talk to their child about the parents’ divorce plans.
Here are some books with links to Amazon* (for those of us who are book groupies!):
- Two homes by Claire Masurel
- Mom and Dad don’t live together Any More by Kathy Stinson
- My Family’s Changing by Pat Thomas
- The Days of Summer by Eve Bunting (to be read to child by parents)
* We encourage you to support your local bookseller when you buy or order!